We hope you find our website to be helpful and informative and that we provide you with just the right website or services to meet the needs of your organisation.
We have two pages containing important information which applies to your use of our website. These pages are:
- Our Terms and Conditions page which vary depending on what products or services you buy.
If you have any comments about our website or the products or services we advertise on it, we would be happy to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO ARE WE?
This website is owned and operated by North London Music Centre Ltd. We are a company registered in England and Wales under the company number 08031451 and our registered address is 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, United Kingdom, WC1N 3AX.
Changes to these terms
We may change these terms at any time and the most up to date version will be available on our website.
Changes to our website
We will update our website and its content from time to time. We do not always tell users before doing so.
While we do our best to make sure that information on our website is accurate, we cannot guarantee that the website or its content will be free from mistakes.
Your Access to our website
By accessing the website at https://www.northlondonmusiccentre.co.uk, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on North London Music Centre Ltd’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on North London Music Centre Ltd’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by North London Music Centre Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on North London Music Centre Ltd’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. North London Music Centre Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, North London Music Centre Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall North London Music Centre Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on North London Music Centre Ltd’s website, even if North London Music Centre Ltd or a North London Music Centre Ltd authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
ACCURACY OF MATERIALS
The materials appearing on North London Music Centre Ltd’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. North London Music Centre Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. North London Music Centre Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However North London Music Centre Ltd does not make any commitment to update the materials.
North London Music Centre Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by North London Music Centre Ltd of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
North London Music Centre Ltd may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, United Kingdom. and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that location.